Join the journey of 100 days following a Shaman

Join the journey and follow the life of a true traditional indigenous shaman for 100 days. Lets see what will happen in the life of this Shaman! Add your posts and thoughts. Ask your questions as all questions will be answered! Here is your chance to take a peak into the world of a traditional elder shaman! Join the blog!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Listen and Be Healed!


I know that Creator does not intend for us to be without healing. For every disease known in this world, the very agents to heal it are also here among us. And it is the joy and honor of the traditional shaman to be able to find these healing agents and bring them across the bridge to this world and its people
I was looking for those healing agents that I could give to the world that would make a real difference and bring healing, wholeness, health, abundance to anyone who wanted such things. So I prayed about it and I was given the go ahead to offer specific healing chants on audio Cds to the world. I ask the client to pay for the cost to create the audio Cd and mail it to them, which is $29.95 and then I ask the client what they are willing to receive a healing from.
 Late at night when I am full of prayer and balanced and happy I sit down in the recording studio and begin to relate the story of that dis-ease in the client’s life. The guides provide me with certain insights as to the cause of the clients dis-ease and I present those in a teaching to show the client why they have this struggle and how to remove it through a simple practice. Then I offer a chant that will clear out any discordance in the client’s mind and open up the crown chakra and the third eye chakra to allow healing to enter into the consciousness of the client. This chant that I do with the client together not only removes the dis-ease but opens up all the channels within the physical and etheric bodies of the client and actual physical healing can be literally felt moving and adjusting and re-aligning even the cells and bones and organs and muscles of the physical body. Clarity and serenity and even laughter and joy are the results of the meditation I offer on this audio Cd and when the Cd is over in one half hour, that client has been completely renewed in body mind and spirit.  The continued use of this audio Cd only leads to even more abundance, health, joy and ease.
Yes it is truly a miracle! And it is an honor for me to be able to offer this gift to the world. Its value is enormous. Many, many surgeries, hospitalizations, suicides, conflicts have all been averted because of clients just simply taking a half hour to listen to their own customized Cd in just the one month I have been offering this gift. I feel so humbled to be part of the great healing agenda that Creator intends upon us right now in these latter times.
I know that Creator does not intend for us to be without healing. For every disease known in this world, the very agents to heal it are also here among us. And it is the joy and honor of the traditional shaman to be able to find these healing agents and bring them across the bridge to this world and its people. These audio recordings done in my own voice are just such a healing agent. I am honored to bring them to you.
Get yours here - www.shamanelder.com/teachingandspeaking.html
To become a student of Traditional Shamanism with Shaman Elder Maggie just go to http://www.shamanelder.com and begin today!
To get a copy of Shaman Elder Maggie’s new book The Shaman Speaks go here http://www.shamanspeaks.com
To contact Shaman Elder Maggie, Email: shaman@shamanelder.com)
To make a donation to Shaman Elder Maggie’s work send your donation through www.paypal.com to shaman@shamanelder.com

[All work by Shaman Elder Maggie is copyright protected. If you would like to use this article, please contact  shaman@shamanelder.com for permission.]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post benefit you? In what way?