Join the journey of 100 days following a Shaman

Join the journey and follow the life of a true traditional indigenous shaman for 100 days. Lets see what will happen in the life of this Shaman! Add your posts and thoughts. Ask your questions as all questions will be answered! Here is your chance to take a peak into the world of a traditional elder shaman! Join the blog!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 101 From a Student

A Student Writes: "I am so honored beyond belief as to who you are for me, my family and everything and I am clear that I cannot even imagine all the miracles you are causing.  I see them every day.  My husband is so thankful for you in our life too.  He had a great conversation with his younger son yesterday and were clear it was you who helped with that.  Thank YOU.  Things are getting better all around, both of them seem happy and healthy and taking care of themselves and responsible and they both seem clear.  Thank YOU.  Again, youre making me cry.  My only issue today was that I noticed my brain trying to figure out how to repay you my husband says not to do that and just receive.  He is very wise. its receiving of your love and Creators love for me that makes me cry tears of gratitude, freedom and joy". - Kristine Castro

Do you want to learn what I practice? http://www.shamanelder.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post benefit you? In what way?